About Terence Watts
My Qualifications & Memberships:
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the City & Guilds Institute
- Member of The Society of Authors
- Fellow of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health
- Fellow of the National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists
- Member of the International Stress Management Association
- Chairman of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Chairman of the National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors
- Chair of The British BrainWorking Research Society
My full profile is available at www.terencewatts.com which includes details of presentations and other sites that I am involved with.
My initial training was in Harley Street, London, though I have studied many other courses since then. I run occasional seminars and workshops on many diverse aspects of hypnotherapy and hypnoanalysis, as well as the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis. In addition the advanced therapy book co-authored by myself and colleague Georges Philips, Rapid Cognitive Therapy - the professional therapist's guide to rapid changework, is available from the Anglo-American book company or elswhere on this site.
I own and run the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, (www.essexinstitute.co.uk) which is these days an online entity only, the physcal premises having closed at the end of the lease in 2016.
In May 2012, I received the 'Educator of the Year' award from the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
In May 2018, I was honoured to be admitted to the International Hypnosis Hall of Fame for my services to the field of hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
My self-help book, Warriors, Settlers and Nomads - about Ancestral Memory and neurosis - is available in all major high street book stores.
If there is something else you would like to know, just Email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to get a reply to you as soon as possible.