BWRT® Reboot your life with BrainWorking Recursive Therapy
Please note: This is not a text book for practitioners to learn BWRT but is essentially a consumer version of the process, some of the routines of which can be used for client support.
BWRT® - BrainWorking Recursive Therapy has been growing rapidly since it was first introduced to professional therapists in 2013. Now it's in use by psychologists, psychiatrists and professors of psychology, and has been used in prisons for the effective rehabilitation of offenders of even serious crime.
The professional therapist with no BWRT experience would not expect to use the content with their clients, but their therapeutic experience will allow them to create an amazing self-therapy 'maintenance' model for themselves.
The professional BWRT Practitioner will straight away see how the text here echoes the work of the professional so that when somebody comes to your office after reading this book they will already be familiar with the basic concept. And that is going to make it easy to get a truly astounding result for the client, possibly more so than ever before.
Here's some of what you will find in these pages:
- What it is and how it works Essential reading to find out how to get the best out of this book.
- Just who makes up your mind? How the subconscious is not what you think and what it is instead.
- It IS what you think. And it all depends on what you’ve already thought.
- How BWRT® gets it sorted. It all comes down to the same thing in the end and this personalised therapy sorts it.
- The guilty secret – everybody has one. Defusing that embarrassing stuff in the darkest corner of your mind.
- How to boost your immune system. The components of the immune system get super-tuned.
- Preparing for major changes. Getting ready for a seismic shift in the way you see and feel things.
- How to boost your self-worth. Low self-worth is all based on what you’ve been told… but it’s fake news!
- All about anxiety. Stress and anxiety are modern plagues and when you get an understanding, you’re immune!
- Fixing Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Banishing the invisible personal fear that seems to get into almost everything.
- Fixing Free Floating Anxiety Disorder. Getting rid of those elusive shadows that seem to fill every corner.
- Phobia – simple or complex? The true phobia is a peculiar thing… but BWRT® can fix it.
- The complex phobia. Sometimes, a phobia is just not what it seems… but BWRT® can still fix it.
- Performance enhancement. Harnessing the secret powers of motivation, resolve and belief.
- Dealing with mild to moderate depression. A two-step process to lift you out of the doldrums.
- Complex issues (1) Preparation to identify and loosen the grip of the Negative Core Identity.
- Complex issues (2) A two-step process to locate and build the new self that should have existed in the first place.
- Planning for a great future. Light has been shone into the darkest corners… now reap the benefits.
- A daily plan and professional help. How to keep on improving the New Self – and get help if you need it.
Published by Crownhouse Publishing, BWRT: Reboot your life with BrainWorking Recursive Therapy ISBN: 9781785835988