BroadBand for the Brain
by: Terence Watts
"BroadBand for the Brain(R)" is the stunning new concept from an author well-recognised for his production of high quality texts for the professional therapist.
The process described in this book details a unique methodology that makes working with the mind/brain/body connection easier than ever before - it is even possible to reprogramme the Autonomic Nervous System where necessary to make changes at a level deeper than subconscious. This allows beneficial adjustment to learned instinctive behaviours. Because of this we can be far more effective with problems associated with:
- Eating difficulties
- Concentration enhancement
- Stress and anxiety
- All forms of performance enhancement
- Sexual problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Boosting the immune system
- Digestion difficulties
- Physical energy
- Physical illness
That list is far from exhaustive and it would probably be easier to list what it cannot work with rather than what it actually can do so easily.
It is well-known that for most of our waking life, we are not actually using anything like the amount of physical and psychological power that is actually available to us; and yet the human mind and body has an amazing capacity for massively increased strength and concentration under the right circumstances - usually involuntary situations in which we automatically activate 'reserve' neural pathways that increase the speed and intensity of the brain/body connection. This is why, in an emergency, women have lifted cars off children and men have been known to run faster and jump higher than is normally considered humanly possible. When an emergency occurs, we often switch without thought into something akin to 'hyper-drive' that provides enhanced mental prowess and motor skills. When we learn how to voluntarily access this reserve, we are able to completely 'retune' the way our brain/body connection works, even making changes actually below the level of our subconscious, in the Autonomic Nervous System.
BroadBand for the Brain(R) allows us to help our clients - and ourselves - to actually choose to access that 'spare' energy and resource that is there for the taking.
The methodology employed allows you to construct a therapy that is perfectly matched to your client's automatic processes, whether they are emotionally (a 'feely') or analytically (a 'thinky') orientated. Many, if not most, methodologies use a single approach and it simply doesn't 'fit' some of the people with whom the therapist works. Being able to tailor the response in the way that this book shows - and to know exactly when and how to do that - provides the therapist with a specialised tool that greatly enhances the degree of success for the client.
You will learn:
- How to accurately ascertain whether your client is a 'thinky' or a 'feely'
- A powerful 'convincer' to instil a high belief in the client's psyche
- How the the process works like a 'set it and forget it' model that is automatically effective
- How to use the included Brain and Body illustrations for the logical client
- Why turtles and other 'wild' animals have an advantage over humans
- How to easily 'educate' your clients using body and brain science when necessary
This is not a book of suggestion therapy, nor is it anything to do with analysis or regression; essentially, it is Autonomic Nervous System Therapy and is an entirely new concept which can work very much like a medical model, though there is no claim that it is based on medicine.
The contents include:
- Illustrations of the outer brain with a description of the functions of each area
- An MRI scan of the brain showing the limbic system and including a description of the functions of the thalamus, hypothalamus, amygdala, hippocampus, pineal gland and brain stem
- A full colour body map, showing the relative positions of the major organs
- A step-by-step description of how to present this concept to your clients in such a way that they will recognise that you are using processes that have been completely natural to the human animal for millions of years
- Full colour illustrations of the reproductive systems of both male and female
- How to create interactive processes that enhance success
- Full examples of the concept in use with: Anxiety, Fear and Panic; Insomnia; Overeating; Sexual Enhancement; Infertility; Social Phobia; Physical Energy; and Pain Management. The techniques shown will allow you to readily define your own methodologies for almost any other requirements
You can guarantee that you will have no other book like this one in your library!
Click to see some Sample Pages